Monday, January 26, 2015

Wolf 1970


As it has been said, things get broken.

I feel as if I've been in a bubble of great creativity and profound lack of manifestation.

My muse, my form, my dress form companion....Betty, has been broken for quite sometime.

When I had my shop downtown I would find her on a regular basis out front in the elements, a windy day crushed a miserably critical part of my form and made her damn near unusable. I feel lost with out her, and no surprise that she is the last of my studio to pack.  I feel as if once boxed that all vision and creativity will go on hold, but I can't even use her in the state she is in. It's almost torture to see her this way. My mind can cloak her in fabric and designate the finest of details, but  I know an actual rendering would be useless as she is now. Any one that has had a muse, a originator of ideas, or tool for manifestation of ideas knows what it's like to be without.
After the great move she is destined to be repaired, brought back to her glory. I'm thankful that the wolf form folks can fix her, my heart would ache not to continue this creative journey with out her.

No comments:

Post a Comment