Sunday, January 11, 2015

Moving fire

A great shift in my life is imminent. I've never lived any where but Austin, but soon Denver is to be my home. In so many ways I'm excited for this adventure.  I am however nervous about things that feel so out of control..... And this makes me uncomfortable, unsure, and uneasy. I'm learning in my 40's to do my best to lay to rest all that is out of my control so I hope through this bout of being uncomfortable I find my new fire.

A fire that inspires a great new work space

Kindling to bring forth new designs

Stoking fashion friendships

A burning desire to become what I'm destined

A scorching love affair with my husband

Roasting memories over camp fires with my kin

Reserving embers enough to follow through with my health ideals

I am a Phoenix, and so are you.


No comments:

Post a Comment