Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wild Nights

I get a lot of requests, and I'm with you! I want a fun bra in my size!
I started the Lovely, Luxurious, and Limited collection to offer that super sexy and fun underpinning to alleviate the monochromatic selection in your intimates drawer. I started with a cotton base for this series, as many of you were wanting to go as natural as you could for a bra and panty set. Once this set is gone it's gone! Come for your fitting experience today, and use your GoLocal card to get 10% off this set while it lasts! December is the last month for the leopard print, and will feature our second most requested underwire style! The new year will bring a softer side of luxe in a custom created set of fabrics.......stay tuned!

November is upon us, and with it brings a sense of playfulness and shapely goodness. My Lovely, Luxurious, and Limited collection is in full stock! Our most popular style bra in a blithe cotton print, indulgent fuchsia lace, and mother of pearl accent. Paired with an all cotton thong this is our most requested pairing. Bras 32B-38F, thongs S-XL.

No comments:

Post a Comment